Saturday, February 22, 2014

20 Percent Project Week #2

Blog #2

 Week two of my twenty percent project involves the stunning celebrity Jennifer Lawrence and her new Dior Campaign. Just last month E! News broke the news to everyone that she had extended her contract for a longer period of time with the brand for an estimated of $15 million. Just like the previous campaign, The Hunger Games star poses with minimal makeup, her short hair styled in a wind-swept ‘do. 



"It feels nice when you're dressed in something beautiful and you feel beautiful or you wear an outfit you feel really proud of …it can be really fun and therefore make you happier," she explains.

One of my favorite Dior dresses was the dress I wore in Cannes but I do obviously have very special memories of the dress I wore to the Oscars. Some fun, some not. They need to make it more accessible for stairs in my opinion," she jokes, referring to her infamous fall last year.

On March 2, Jennifer Lawrence will be wearing Dior to this year's Oscars.  She's already paid one visit to select her haute couture dress and obviously we can't wait to see how the dress looks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment