Friday, April 25, 2014

20 Percent Project Blog #8

Blog #8 

For week eight of my blog, I chose to write about the way Justin Bieber showed up at Drake Bell's album release party on Thursday. Drake Bell and Justin Bieber have had their fights, but over twitter. Drake has always insulted him and have never had respect for him or his music. Justin never really payed much attention to his remarks, except for that day. 
 















It was said that Bieber showed up at Drake Bell's album release and his fans swarmed! Justin posted on Instagram, "So nice seeing my fans at the grove tonight." A video was also posted of the Canadian pop-star in their midst. He then posted and deleted an Instagram video of Bell staring down at the van he was in with the caption,"Why is @justinbieber sprinter van getting more attention than my album release party?" 



















Drake fired back at the pop star on twitter saying,
"@justinbieber dude! Thank you for coming to my party I didn't know you were downstars sorry they didn't let you in!! Should have hmu!"

No comments:

Post a Comment