Monday, June 2, 2014

20% Project #13



Blog #13

  My twenty percent project presentation was on Thursday and I believe the overall presentation was pretty good. The way I feel like I presented myself to the class was great, but the presentation could have definitely been better. I think my project was pretty basic only because I felt like I had more time and in the end it didn't turn out that way. The week I was suppose to present, my teachers decided to hand out and assign other presentation which gave me less time to work on the project. I know it's not an excuse because as a student we should all find a time to do all of our assignments, but I guess I should have managed my time just a little bit more wisely. In a way I am proud of myself because I worked on the project all by myself and I felt good to at least have something more presentable for the class. I really let myself down for not doing an excellent job, but I have learned from this experience. I now know that I can't work in group projects only because I know I always end up doing all the work. This has happened to me many times and I am very tired of working in a group, but I know I'm going to have to do this again eventually and hopefully my experience is better the next time. The mural.ly took a little more work than most presentations, but I definitely wish it could have been better and I know it could have been better if I had more help, but it is what it is and I'm really glad to have done this project, but I just wish I could have actually done something and be more proud of myself. This project definitely took a lot of time and I'm sure the outcome would've been better if I would've persevered and tried harder to get this assignment done.












No comments:

Post a Comment